Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Random Peach

INDIA ALERT!!!
Weel, she's is over half way through her time in India. She mainly talks about the heat on her blog but she seems like she's having a blast. However, I'm afraid she might adopt their swimsuit styles over here...But she's coming back Sunday and I can't wait to here her stories!

I knew this day would come...the day I don't have anything to blog about...(wow, that was fast...) I WOULD do fan mail but that would require fans to write mail or at least comment on my posts!!! Oh well, people these days...
Anywho, so I grabbed an application from the Habersham YMCA to apply to be a lifeguard. My first job EVER!!! So far I see no problems except...
- I have no job experience.
- I have never been employed.
- Worries about my salary...
- I'm not sure about this whole "background check" thing.
- They're very uptight about being a "legal citizen".
- They may have to wait a while on my social security.
- Would it be to presumptuous to put $15 an hour for a salary?
- Maybe lying about my age isn't a good idea.
- Should I put procrastinating under "skills"?
- What about annoying my sister? Would that count?
- Again, about my salary.....

Other than those little speed bumps, I'm good right?
Right?
....

I think I have a pretty good chance! (Confidence counts for something!) And the fact that I live so close may be a good factor. Either way I'm super excited. If I get it, it would be my first job ever, which sounds really exciting! (until you screw up...) But I'm going to fill it out tonight hopefully and turn it in tomorrow. (promptness!) And maybe an interview will follow, which you will totally here about!

But it's getting to be that time of night...
That times were my eyes get droppy, my brain stops thinking of things to say, my hands start typing slowly, and when I remember I have homework due tomorrow so....
Here's more culture for your development...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOYMU15bjlA&feature=related
Your welcome. :)


Goodnight all,
:)

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome. Glad to see you're keeping up the blog!

    ReplyDelete