Saturday, April 10, 2010

Back in the Peach

I'm home!!!
(Pause for "welcome back" 's, and "we've missed you and your blog" 's)

What? No hugs?

Anywho. So Orlando was great! Our chiors all one first place in the competition! I got to enjoy two theme parks! Blue Man Group was AMAZING!!! AND (big emphasis) I got to see the guy from The Blind Side!!! (yes, the football player...) I highly recommend you go to Islands of Adventure because it's kinda awesome! The rides were fast, scary, and for the most part the lines were SHORT today, which was very suprising! I got soaked by the water rapid ride (say that 10 times really fast...) so I also recommend you wear your suit...
And Blue Man Group was so incredible! The music was great! The theatrics were hilarious! And the interaction that they had with the audience was phenominal! They had strobe lights, dancing, and rolled toilet paper over the audience! (Don't ask...) I felt strongly compelled to turn myself into an Avatar and get up there with them! It was pretty incredible!
The entire trip was great. Pretty well planned and no major problems. I'm very glad I went!

And now, I must shower. Because, I have lifeguard training in the morning, (yes, I'm getting certified baby!) and I need to be fresh faced and clean (appreciated by most...) so I must end here with a...wait...Saturday Night Live is starting...See ya!!!

With many wishes of joy,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment