Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Peaches on the Road

INDIA UPDATE: She made to Dubai safe and today they had a scavenger hunt with the kids! Awesome, right?! I wonder how jet lag is affecting her...Thanks for your prayers everyone!

Well tomorrow, we're hitting the road! Orlando, Florida to be exact. So how crazy does the school sound for taking 100 kids to 2 theme parks for 2 days? Just a little...but the choir department is performing in a competitionon Friday and everyone is super stoked! Now it's ablut 9:00, I haven't packed anything, there is laundry to be done, and I have homework to do (along with fitting a shower into there somewhere.). Now some people may think that procrastinating comes easily, however, they are amatuers. I have made procrastination into an art-form. You would be amazed at my skill of procrastinating. The highest level, I'm sure. Hmmmm...maybe writing a blog post at the moment isn't a good idea...oh well...it's good for my street cred. Anywho I really am making this one short, though. But first, I must share this hilarious video with you. (A.K.A. I have nothing else to write about!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EEgM92_LGU
(You must excuse the language. Sorry. :/)

Florida here I come!,

Wishing you well, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment